All You Need To Know About the Five Reasons Why Mompreneurs Rock!
Have you ever thought of being a mompreneur? This is the term given to the strong women who opt to work from their homes in a bid to spend more time with their children. So many jobs can be done from home. Alternatively, you even have the option of starting your own business and running it as you take care of your children. If your full-time job is stressing you out, becoming a mompreneur is equal to having it all. It is the best decision you can ever make. This is why:
Benefits of Becoming a Mompreneur
1. Flexibility- This is the main reason why most mothers are quitting their full-time jobs and starting their own. Running your own benefits gives you the power to work at anytime, location and even regulate the number of hours to work. This will help you re-prioritize your life. You will no longer have to schedule the time that you spend with your kids. This will give you enough time to attend the parent-teacher meetings, volunteer at your children’s school, or even help your children with their homework.
2. Having a career you love- Most people romanticize their future careers, only to find out that there are underlying stresses within the coveted career. Most 9 to 5 jobs are stressful and over demanding. Workers tend to have weekend callbacks, long working trips to other states and even working during night shifts. Most of the women who opted to become mompreneurs are living a passionate life doing a job that they like and spending more time with their children. Do you have a passion for something? It could be fashion, technology, or even art. This is the right time to pursue it.
3. Increased potential of earning- Once you are in control of your own business, you have the power to regulate your earning potential. You are no longer limited to someone else’s budget or work time. You have the option to choose your next employer, working rates, and even the means by which you will make your money. You just might end up making more money than you did on your previous full-time job.
4. Money-Saving benefits-, Quitting a9-5 job has its rewards. They include the following: money you spent on commuting or driving to work will be cut down, dry cleaning charges of work suits, and the daily amount of money spent on food consumption will be cut down. I addition to this, if you have a toddler you will be cutting down on the babysitting or daycare costs. Becoming a mompreneur opens doors to new ways of saving money. Additionally, working from home allows you to save n the office rent cost. If you decide to start a business, you have the pleasure of creating your own office space within your home.
5. Helping the mompreneur community- Once you become one, you will soon be acquainted with the other mompreneurs in your community. You will be able to help, promote and uplift each other’s businesses and well-being.
A mompreneur juggles entrepreneurship and motherhood. Recent studies show that the more women are turning to becoming mompreneurs and are succeeding in these three aspects:
• Identifying amazing and business ideas
• Running businesses passionately
• Efficient process streamlining
Mothers contribute to the economy in so many ways, whether if they are running big multi corporations or small projects.
So what are YOU waiting for mom? Get out there and go after EVERYTHING you deserve!